Impress your audience with 60 fantastic skyboxes at different times of day in 8k HDR format that you can customize.
Fantastic Skies pack contains 60 customizable HDR 8k skyboxes at different times of day that will awe the player and make your game stand out.
- 60 unique skyboxes at different times of day
- Precise adjustments based on RGB Masks
From dramatic sunrises to realistic fluffy white clouds, impressive sunsets on alien worlds and anything in between, these skies cover a wide range of universes and styles.
The pack allows you to customize the colors of the sky boxes per layer so that you can create the exact match for your world.
See an overview of all the skies here.
Have you created something awesome with the Fantastic Skies pack? Share it with us @advanced_packs !
Create beautiful city environments fit for any platform.
The Colorful City Pack is a versatile collection of high quality assets fit for every platform. It has support for day and night cycle and it is built to look great both in lit and unlit scenes.
The Colorful City Pack includes the following:
• 102 Meshes
Buildings, vehicles, vegetation, modular assets for streets and sidewalks and outdoor decoration.
• 21 Materials and Material Instances
• 5 Textures
Only one gradient based texture used for all the assets except for the effects.
• 7 Efffects
Chimney Smoke Radial, Chimney Smoke Tall, Fireflies, Water Spray, Butterflies x 3
• 9 Materials & 62 Material Instances
• 3 Blueprints
Day and Night Sky, Light with day and night support, Editor Text
Have you created something awesome with the Colorful City Pack? Share it with us @advanced_packs !
Powered by SideFX Houdini 3D - the industry standard for visual effects - and built exclusively for Unreal Engine 4, the Explosions Mega Pack represents the ultimate toolkit for creating stunning pyrotechnic effects inside UE.
It is ready to use, easy to customize and has everything you need to make you own unique explosions, including 48 complex Particle Systems and 354 Particle Emitters to be used as building blocks.
One of the greatest challenges in VFX is to create effects that work well in different lighting scenarios, so we added the ability to change the time of day in our Showcase Map - go from day to night and in between to see how each effect looks. You can even slowdown the time and watch the explosions slowly grow.
Created from terabits of data, this asset pack is the result of many months of work and hundreds of hours of simulations and we hope you will enjoy using it just as much as we enjoyed working on it.
The Explosions Mega Pack includes the following:
• 48 Unique Particle Systems
Built using multiple emitters, these are ready to use pyrotechnic effects representing everything from small bangs to earth shattering explosions. Each Particle Effect has 3 LOD's setup.
• 350+ Unique Particle Emitters
These are the building blocks for creating complex explosions and include sparks, embers, fireballs, smoke, etc
• 3 Super Massive Explosions
Setup with the UE4 Sequencer, these sequences combine multiple Particle Emitters and Particle Systems to create complex massive multi-detonation explosions.
• 57 Textures
42 unique texture sheets + 15 regular textures. The texture sheets go from 1k to 4k depending on the size of the effect.
• 9 Materials & 62 Material Instances
• 21 Meshes
Concrete, wood, metal and paper debris.
• 9 Blueprints
Including Sky System with the ability the change the time of day and slowdown time, Grenade that can detect if an explosion happened in the air or on a surface and spawn the appropriate effect, Pyro Grenade that spawn fire effects on props that are at a certain distance and more.
Have you created something awesome with the Explosions Mega Pack? Share it with us @advanced_packs !
Create great looking environments fast and easy.
The Advanced Village Pack has been chosen by Unreal Engine to be part of the free content collection.
At a glance, the Advanced Village Pack includes the following:
• Over 140 assets: High Quality Static Meshes, Blueprints, Effects and Materials.
• The more complex actors like the houses and the trees have Blueprints counterparts that allow for a fast and smooth customization.
• Advanced materials that can represent a wide range of surfaces, from wood and metal to foliage, fire, smoke and water.
• 4096×4096 tightly packed textures with Diffuse, Roughness, Metallic, Opacity and NormalMap information.
• Selected actors support Day and Night Cycle. For example the houses and street lamps lit up during night-time.
• Example of a basic Day and Night system that can be further expanded for your specific project.
• Clean and well commented Blueprints and materials, making it easy to modify if necessary.
Have you created something awesome with the Advanced Village Pack? Share it with us @advanced_packs !